Monday, April 18, 2016

New Weaving Studio Open House

I am thrilled to announce I have moved my loom into a shared art studio with the lovely and talented Amina Marie Millinery, located at the corner of East 63rd and Holmes, in Brookside, Kansas City. This will provide me with the opportunity to interact with a milliner, share weaving with the public and provide a space to sell my artwork, including custom colored, textiles and accessories such as scarves, shawls and necklaces. 

We are ready to open our doors and invite you to our Open House on Friday April 29th, 5pm-8pm. If you have never seen a weaving loom in action, I would love share the wonders of weaving with you. And make sure to stop by Golden & Pine Artists & Artisans, our awesome neighbors, Golden & Pine are having an event in celebration of the Brookside Art Annual.

Please contact me through my website, www.debbiebarrettjones.com, to schedule a private visit or stop by most Fridays where I will be weaving new scarves.

Upcoming Events:
New Weaving Studio Open House
Friday April 29th; 4pm-8pm
633 East 63rd St
Kansas City, MO 64110

Art Opening; Woven Shades of Blue with Gold Triptych Art by Debbie Barrett-Jones
Friday May 6th, 10am-6pm.
Lead Bank Kansas City Crossroads
1801 Main St
Kansas City, MO 64108

New Weaving Studio Grand Opening
Thursday June 16th; 4pm-8pm
633 East 63rd St
Kansas City, MO 64110


Solo Show at Leedy-Voulkos Art Center/ KCMO
October-November, 2016





No comments:

Post a Comment